Event Entry Fees - (2020 Season)
During the COVID-19 pandemic our permanent and virtual orienteering courses are the only orienteering currently available. These courses are free to use and are both an excellent introduction to the sport of orienteering to the beginner.
The content here is relevant for organised events, we will update our homepage when these events are able to resume.
If you are a beginner - it is recommended that you read the sections on how to orienteer - and then give one of our permanent orienteering courses a go (you can even use your mobile phone on some of them to track your progress using our virtual orienteering app).
Agreed at 2019 AGM
|Local Events||Regional Events||Major/National Events|
|All runners on white/yellow courses||£3||£3||All fees to be determined by individual event budget|
|Juniors (up to M/W20) on other courses *||£3||£5|
|Senior BOF members||£6||£10|
|Senior/junior helpers||Half price / free||Half price / free|
|Dibber hire - seniors||£1.50||£1.50|
|Dibber hire - juniors||Free||Free|
- Students in full-time education will be charged at junior rates.
- BOK reserves the right to increase rates for late entries made after the online closing date by +£2 for seniors, +£1 for juniors
- Discounts available for block booking urban series events
- Anyone wanting a second run or to have a map without running will be charged £1 (depending on map availability)
- SI card hire: Seniors: £1.50 Juniors: Free If lost: £40.00 (standard), £60.00 (SIAC)
Please bring your BOF membership number to events to claim the member rate. Having your BOF number helps us with data processing and ensures that your results feature in national rankings and BOK leagues.