Membership is open to all
There are many benefits of joining BOK:-
- Receive our bi-monthly magazine BOK News
- Receive discounts on event entry fees
- Be able to represent the club in interclub competitions and relay races
- Join Klub training runs
When joining BOK you also become a member of British Orienteering, which provides the additional following benefits:-
- Four copies of the British Orienteering magazine, Focus, which includes the junior magazine Ozone.
- The option to sign up for a range of e-newsletters
- Eligibility to compete in the British Championships, JK, national, regional and local events
- Opportunity to qualify to represent your country at international competitions
- The option to compete in a Rankings scheme.
- Access to a ‘Navigational Challenge’ and ‘Racing Challenge’ Incentive Scheme
- Public Liability Insurance when participating in events and activities registered with British Orienteering
- Papers and vote at the British Orienteering AGM
- Discounts from national companies through the member discounts scheme
- Access to a members only section of the website
The Membership Fee consists of two parts; BOK and British Orienteering
Fees for 2017 are:-
|Family||£8.00||£10 per senior / £3.30 per junior||£8 plus £10 per senior and £3.30 per junior|
- Senior is anyone aged 21 or older on 31 December of the membership year
- Junior is anyone aged 20 or younger on 31 December of the membership year
For more information about BOK membership please get in touch via the Contact Us page.
To join BOK please go to the British Orienteering website and use the following details on the form provided.
- Club Name: BOK
- Association Name: SWOA